What is TMP Village?
LAUNCH DATE: 11th JUNE
THE MOTHERHOOD PROJECT VILLAGE. - FULL DESCRIPTION.
(Watch our 1.40min video BELOW)
SIGN UP FOR A FREE WEEK!
(We will email you 3 days before your free week finishes to see whether you’d like to opt in or out)
THE MOTHERHOOD PROJECT VILLAGE (TMP VILLAGE)
A weekly gym membership and subscription to your favourite cooking magazine would set you back at least $30 a week.
For only the price of a takeaway cup of coffee a week, mothers who join TMP Village can gain access to a community and resource that will provide you with family recipes and lunchbox ideas, five online fitness workouts per week, weekly bespoke meditations, support and advice from a clinical psychologist and weekly inspiration and activities for better personal wellbeing and mindfulness.
The Motherhood Project has teamed up with 4 qualified Practitioners to create a programme for you that is easy to join, manage & maintain. We have taken a holistic approach & designed this specifically for the modern mother. The world has changed for the modern mother. Whether you are a working mother, stay at home mother, or entrepreneur - having ‘FLEXIBILITY’ is key.
We are very excited to have these wonderful mums on board:
- A qualified Nutritionist, specialising in Women’s and Family Health (Gina)
- A qualified Psychologist, specialising in Maternal Wellness (Lineé)
- A qualified Physiotherapist, Pre and Post Natal Fitness Coach, Pilates Instructor and HIIT workout instructor (Jen)
- An NLP Practitioner, Coach, Teacher and Meditator (Gemma)
The Motherhood Project Village is a monthly membership and subscription. Our closed FACEBOOK group will be the main channel and this website will be the portal which holds all the content. It is easy to join, simple to follow and most importantly has the power to enhance many areas of your everyday life, making a positive difference to you as a mother and for your family.
When you join our village you join a support system that aims to nourish your mind, body and soul.
We believe there are three key components of our lives that need balance and attention to help us create the best versions of ourselves. This combination can also help us neutralize the stress we feel as a woman and mother.
· Physical Activity : Exercise to make you feel good.
· Understanding Nutrition: Understanding the importance & ease of eating / feeding ourselves and families well.
· Our Mental State and Personal Development: Being open to our thoughts & feelings and finding our strengths.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- $20 a month, $4.62 a week. no joining fee, no long term contact, cancel anytime, we only need one week’s notice for you to opt out. Give it a try with our 7 days FREE trial.
WHAT DO I GET FOR $20 NZD A MONTH?
($4.62 NZD A WEEK - A COST OF A CUP OF COFFEE)
5 x Fitness workouts a week (20 a month)
(2 x HIIT, 1x Pilates, 1x Stretch and 1x Form)
1 x Bespoke meditation (4 a month written specifically for TMP Village mothers)
2 x Personal Development task/support/activity (8 a month)
4 x Nutritional Recipes, Ideas and Tips (16 month)
Nutritional extras(hints/ tips), related to the theme of the week.
‘Day On A Plate’ – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner plan.
4 x Lunchbox and snack ideas.
4 x Recipes for families.
Opportunity to chat to our qualified practitioners each week in monthly time slots. (4 x a month, keep an eye on weekly timetable for the time slots)
A monthly hour long webinar run by our TMP Clinical Psychologist Lineé who specialises in Maternal Wellness. (topic based around monthly theme
Lineé our Clinical Psychologist’s first webinar:
Wednesday 19th June: Topic: ‘PARENTAL BURNOUT.’
*TMP Village workouts also caters for pregnant woman too with some pregnancy safe exercises provided by our TMP Physiotherapist. Jen will point out which workouts are pregnancy safe and which are not.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- 1. Sign up to The Motherhood Project Village via this website.(For your 7 DAY FREE TRIAL)
- 2. Follow the prompts to join the closed FACEBOOK Closed Group (you will be sent a link through email) you will be accepted into this once you have signed up through the website - https://www.facebook.com/groups/TMPVILLAGE/
- 3. Enjoy all our wonderful content; rich with ideas, videos, recipes, guidance and inspiration to help you during this amazing motherhood time.
WHAT’S ON THE WEBSITE?
- Once you have signed up you will receive an email with your invite to join the closed FACEBOOK group. All the information posted on FACEBOOK will be stored on the website (There is a library of classes stored on the website). You will find all recipes/ nutritional support / ideas (hints and tips), Personal Development strategies/ tips, Webinars and weekly meditations – you will never need to go scrolling through the closed FACEBOOK group in search of previous posts of interest.
- This will also include a short video and descriptions on particular exercises, Jen will provide alternatives to certain movements if you are needing these due to health reasons, injuries and recovery.
- Every Sunday night around 8pm New Zealand time you will receive a timetable with the times of the workouts, posts, themes and online chats etc (A different theme every month)